Micro Needling Online Course - USD 350
Vogue magazine is calling micro-needling the next big thing in anti-aging! Celebrities, bloggers & beauty professionals have spoken out about their beauty secrets achieved with micro-needling treatments, making it one of the hottest treatments!
WHAT IS MICRO-NEEDLING & FRACTIONAL MESOTHERAPY?
Skin-needling or fractional mesotherapy (registered brand) is a form of collagen induction therapy using fine needles to create hundreds of microscopic, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. The micro-injuries stimulate the natural wound healing processes, resulting in cellular turnover, increased collagen and elastin production; therefore, reversing as well as preventing signs of aging. It is perfect for facial rejuvenation, stretch marks, scar treatments, hair loss and body firming.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENTS TO
• Receive your investment on your training back after one session with your client; treatment per session can be up to $500 profit.
• It helps to effectively absorb growth factors, vitamins and amino acids for impressive results that will keep your clients coming back for more.
• Treat multiple skin concerns using micro-needling including: hair restoration, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation/melasma, body firming (improve cellulite, skin elasticity), surgical and acne scarring.
• Short healing time and minimal discomfort during the healing time
• Suits all skin types
• Introduction and history of micro-needling
• How skin needling works
• Main advantages of skin needling
• Advantages over other therapies
• The latest clinical studies
• Skin anatomy
• Transdermal delivery and pathways with skin needling systems
• Treating acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation, aging skin and alopecia (hair loss)
• Fractional mesotherapy techniques
• Pre and post-treatment
• Differences between different devices
• Treatment and protocols for face and body
Kits available to get you started!
All sales are final for online courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed. It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice. The information in our online course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis or substitute for medical advice. By purchasing this E-course and embarking on the exercises in it, you are assuming the risk of the treatments to your patients and yourself. Our online course is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. Our online course is intended solely for Users who are at least age 18 years of age or older. AW ADVANCED AESTHETIC TRAINING has sole right and discretion to determine whether to sell our online course to any individual and may cancel a purchase by any individual if they are not in compliance with licensing or regulations.
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.
Unsure if you can perform this treatment with your license? Call your medical board!