Micro Channeling and RF Online Course - USD 350
WHAT IS MICRO CHANNELING AND RF?
Micro needling with radiofrequency is a minimally invasive treatment to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scarring, and laxity of the skin. The addition of radiofrequency energy to the micro needling procedure helps to further stimulate the body's natural collagen and healing processes for firmer, rejuvenated skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRO NEEDLING AND RF?
- Naturally repairs & rejuvenates skin
- Combines two powerful skin treatments
- Non-surgical alternative to a facelift (rhytidectomy)
- FDA technology cleared as safe & effective
- Scientifically proven by multiple studies.
- Results are both immediate & progressive
- Stimulates collagen production & tissue remodeling
- Safe for all skin types
WHAT CAN YOU CHARGE?
Depending on your demographics, the price of Micro Needling with RF can start about $250 and go up to $800 depending on your client’s individual needs.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE MICRO NEEDLING AND RF TRAINING AT AW?
- Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
- Learn how to increase your revenue by adding a Micro Needling and RF treatment to your practice.
Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients.
- On-going support
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice
Unsure if you can perform this treatment with your license? Call your medical board!