EKSEPTION CAVIAR ACTIVATOR 50ML
This night activator is formulated to reduce the skin pH gradually, simultaneously exfoliate, replenish moisture and reduce pigmentation for a smooth, radiant complexion. It is used to prepare the skin before peels.
Caviar activator is a revolutionary resurfacing cream that helps to regenerate the skin. Using an exclusive technology of formulation with acids, and a revitalizing caviar extract. It can be used as a single intensive treatment or to prepare the skin for professional peelings. The product is highly effective in promoting skin renew, exfoliating, reducing pigmentation and restoring the skin ph. It must be combined with the all-day shield during the day to protect the skin from UV damages.
- Designed to prepare the skin for chemical peelings.
- Produces skin micro-exfoliation.
- Improves the skin firmness and reduces wrinkles.
- Nourish and protects the skin.
- Reduces gradually the skin pigmentation.
HOW TO USE:
Use the product at night for 5 to 6 weeks in combination with the all-day shield.
As a combined treatment with peels, use at night during 2-3 weeks in combination with the all-day shield before the first treatment.
- Lactobionic acid
- Caviar extract
- Tranexamic acid
1. Regeneration. Lactobionic acid includes galactose, which is famous for its wound-healing properties. The acid allows for repair of damaged skin structures and faster regeneration. Thanks to its unique ability to stimulate wound healing, it can be used successfully on skin that is prone to acne and inflammation.
Caviar extract was found to speed up the natural production of collagen up to 67% and significantly reduces the protein cross-linking (fibronectin).
Trax anemic acid
In the medical field, tranexamic acid is a reliable hemostatic agent during surgery and in the case of accidental injuries. In medical cosmetics, tranexamic acid is used for skin treatments: already small amounts can bleach pigmented spots and reduce redness – also in combination with instrument-based techniques.
SKU 50 ml: EK01041
SKU samples of 150 pc: EK03041
SKU samples 10 pc: EK04041