EKSEPTION BODY RESURFACING MICRO-PEEL & MILK 400ML
A new way to consider body moisturizing with this new treatment. Not only the skin on the face needs exfoliation to fight against the signs of ageing. The skin on the body is also showing laxity and blemishes with time on top of dryness. This product combines a micro-peel and a rich milk.
Gluconolactone produces a gentle exfoliation day after day while tranexamic acid reduces blemishes and even the skin tone. Sodium lactates bring moistures. After few days of use the skin feels softer and deeply moisturized.
- Moisturizer with polyhydroxy acids.
- Designed to restore the natural skin pH gradient.
- Activate exfoliating enzymes to renew the skin gradually.
- Increase the overall skin radiance and reduces pigmentation.
- Bi-fasic formula.
- Restore a high skin moisture.
- Reveal a smooth skin texture after few applications.
HOW TO USE:
The product is easy to use, shake the bottle to mix the 2 phases and spray over the body every day after shower. Finish by massaging the product till absorbed.
- Tranexamic acid
- Sodium lactate
Trax anemic acid
In the medical field, tranexamic acid is a reliable hemostatic agent during surgery and in the case of accidental injuries. In medical cosmetics, tranexamic acid is used for skin treatments: already small amounts can bleach pigmented spots and reduce redness – also in combination with instrument-based techniques.