AW Chemical Peel Training includes the latest the industry has to offer in medical-aesthetic chemical peels. AHA’s, BHA’s, Polyhydroxy Acids, Phytic, Mandelic, Lactic, Glycolic, TCA, Phenol, Ferulic, Retinol, Salicylic and more.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING ADVANCED PROGRESSIVE PEELS AND
• Peels are a low investment with high-profit treatment; make anywhere from $150-$250 in 15 minutes.
• Peels are in high demand due to their instant results; get more referrals.
• AHA’s, BHA’s, Polyhydroxy Acids, Phytic, Mandelic, Lactic, Glycolic, TCA, Phenol,
Ferulic, Retinol, Salicylic and more.
• Learn the chemistry behind the different acids.
• Learn what the percentages (%) and pH mean for the skin.
• Understand the difference between medical and esthetician peels.
• Learn about products to enhance the recovery from the peel; incorporating
boosters, pH activators, and carboxy flash oxygenation.
• Treat hyperpigmentation correctly while suppressing melanin production.
• Feel confident in choosing the correct peel to achieve optimal results for your clients with fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, photo-aging, scarring, lightening, dry skin, sensitive skin, intense hydration, acne, rosacea and more.
Hands-on experience available for only $199.00 to add to your online class
Kits available to get you started!
All sales are final for online courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed.It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.The information in our online course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis or substitute for medical advice. By purchasing this E-course and embarking on the exercises in it, you are assuming the risk of the treatments to your patients and yourself.Our online course is protected under United States and foreign copyrights.Our online course is intended solely for Users who are at least age 18 years of age or older. AW ADVANCED AESTHETIC TRAINING has sole right and discretion to determine whether to sell our online course to any individual and may cancel a purchase by any individual if they are not in compliance with licensing or regulations.
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice