Ultra-Cavitation, Radiofrequency & Lymphatic Drainage Techniques 9:30 am - 4:00 pmJoin us to learn about the most effective noninvasive treatment available in the market for body fat reduction and cellulite. After attending this training, you will be able to help your patient achieve immediate results.
Cost:$595.00 per person
About this experience
You will successfully know how to:
- Incorporate this treatment in a medical setting under doctor supervision
- Combine different techniques of subcutaneous injection using mesotherapy injection for instant results.
- Advance your skills and knowledge in skin tightening and body shaping using a vacuum system.
Some of the topics we will cover in the class:
- What is Cavitation?
- How Does Cavitation Work
- Cavitation Effects On The Body
- Types Of Radiofrequency
- Adipose Tissue
- Cellulite & Causes
- Combining Cavitation with Mesotherapy (Topical & Injected) In a Medical Setting
- Introduction to Vacuum Therapy & Techniques
- Medical Ingredients that Dissolve Adipose Tissue
- Pre & Post Care
- Supplementation, Nutrition and Lifestyle for best results
Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
Manual Lymphatic Drainageﾠis the perfect bridge between esthetics and therapy.ﾠManual Lymphatic Drainageﾠdelivers relaxation, rejuvenation, detoxifyingﾠdrainage, elimination of metabolic waste, excess fluid and proteins while accelerating the flow of fresh oxygen and nutrients all to enhance healing and skin appearance. Performed with rhythmical movements using nothing but your fingertips to gentlyﾠguide the lymphatic fluid for the purpose of purification through elimination.
Great for swelling from weight gain, sinus trouble, headaches, swelling (edema) in any part of the body, tender cystic breasts, fatigue and chronic pain syndromes, skin and other infections, asthma and allergies, poor digestion, female problems, prostate issues, continued pain after injuries and surgeries and premature aging.
No matter what point you are in your education, this class is a must in the field of esthetics for medical practitioners, estheticians, cosmeticians, and massage therapists if you want to advance your career.
THEORY AND HANDS-ON:
• Function of the Lymph System
• Mobilizing Lymph
• Lymphatic Vessels and Their Locations
• Clinical Case Studies
• Indications and Contraindications
• Different mechanical systems available on the market
• Proper coding and billing with Insurance Companies
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Hands-on with model
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.