Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, involves harvesting platelets from the patient’s own blood and either inject or needle them into problem skin areas.
WHAT IS PRP?
- Starting with the extraction of a minimal amount of the patient’s blood, which is then placed in a centrifuge that spins down the blood separating the red blood cells from the platelet rich plasma.
- Platelets contain a high content of “growth factors” – proteins that help to heal injured tissue or damaged skin.
- The platelets release their growth factors which trigger surrounding cells to proliferate. Therefore stimulating repair and increasing volume and rejuvenating the skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRP?
- Boost fibroblasts and induce collagen production and elastin
- Formation of new skin cells
- Improvement in skin elasticity
- Achieving a more beautiful, youthful glow
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Innovative and revolutionary approach in tissue regeneration
- Provide you with hands-on training through live demonstrations with a model.
(PLEASE NOTE: A nurse will be doing the blood withdraws)
- Learn how to use PRP to treat fine lines around lips, skin laxity of the neck, crow’s feet, hair growth on the scalp regeneration, stretch marks scar improvement.
- Contra-indications and protocols for treatment
- Approx. 25% of men who suffer with male pattern baldness begin the painful process before the age of twenty-one.
- By the age of 35, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- By the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
NOT just a male disease, women actually make up 40% of American hair loss sufferers. A hair restoration client, IS A CLIENT FOR LIFE.
** Learn about restoration using PRP, Meso, LED & BioStimulation**
SOME OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED:
- Hair physiology, classifications, effective hair loss consultations
- Identify early signs of hair loss and scalp disorders
- Future of cosmetic, medical and surgical treatments
- Learn about Growth Factors & their use
- Learn to customize formulas & numerous products on the market
- Gene therapy
- Clinical efficacy of products on androgenic alopecia
- How to market your treatment
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice
CALL FOR AVAILABLE DATES FOR TRAINING AT OUR FLORIDA FACILITY 954-973-5799!