Concentrated serum to decrease redness and soothe sensitive skin. Contains bisabolol, Telangyn (anti redness peptide), pepper extract from Tasmania, bioflavonoids, natural extracts, vitamin A, C and E. This formula was created for sensitive and irritated skin. It immediately soothes and reduces itching and burning sensations on short term basis and decreases the appearance of facial redness and telangiectasia caused by an exaggerated inflammatory response. This serum can be use as stand alone product before creams to sooth and reduce redness, to activate the masks or mixed with other serums to create MY SERUM.
- Telangyn peptide lowers LL-37-mediated IL-6 and IL-8 release IL-6 levels decreased by 24.2% and IL-8, by 22.8% with
- Telangyn peptide at 0.5mg/ml.
- Connective tissue degradation is reduced. Telangyn peptide demonstrated a statistically significant inhibitory effect on
- collagenase activity.
- Erythema, redness
and extent intensity
are reduced up to 12%.
- Decreases facial redness, reducing the number
of red areas as well as their size and intensity.
- 79% decrease in itching sensations after only 5 min.
- 58% decrease in burning sensations after only 5 min.
HOW TO USE:
1. The serum can be used as stand alone product: Use the serum in your daytime and nighttime routine. During the day, apply a thin layer of your serum under your day cream to help repair skin and protect it from environmental damage. Then at night, apply again a thin layer of your serum under your night cream.
2. Apply a warm moist towel to your face to gently open pores and leave skin slightly moist. Apply tiny dots of serum all over your face and then blend lightly and quickly all over. Use short light but firm strokes to apply your face serum. Do not stretch, pull or rub the skin. Whilst the serum is still wet after applying gently tap the surface of your face with your fingers for half a minute. You can use all your fingers both hands on either side of your face very lightly. The tapping action encourages the serum to sink fully into the deeper layers of the skin as far as it is able to go. Only when your serum is fully dry – touch dry on your face (this should take around 3 minutes) you can apply your cream or foundation.
3. The serum can be used to create MY SERUM (personalized serum) by mixing it with other serums. Use the Oxynergy Paris application to know what is your formula. MY SERUM can then be applied in the same way at home.
- Tasmania pepper extract.
- Telangyn anti redness peptide (Acetyl tetrapeptide-40)
- Vitamin A.
- Vitamin E.
- Vitamin C.
- Oak leaves extract.
- Green tea leaves extract.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, Isohexadecane, Caprylic/Capric triglycerides, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Tasmannia Lanceolata fruit extract, Acetyl tetrapeptide-40, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbyl palmitate, Retinyl palmitate, Bioflavonoids, Propyl gallate, Gallyl glucoside, Epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside, Alcohol denat., Triethylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Potassium sorbate, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Isopropyl alcohol, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium hydroxide.
- Personalized skin care program.
- Does not contain paraffin.
- Does not contain silicon.
- Does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives.
- Perfume free.
- Balanced pH.