1. Fold the sheet (A4 format) lengthwise and place on the face.
2. Lightly mark the areas for mouth and nose with the fingernails. Cut out the marked points with scissors. Keep the cutouts for later treatment of the nose.
3. Fill a pipette with approximately 45 ml of thermal water and 5 ml of MY SERUM.
4. Place the cutout mask on the face and moisten well with the help of the pipette. Start at the nostrils and work from the middle of the face to the sides. Subsequently apply the separate nose portion and moisten. The mask is sufficiently moistened when there are no air bubbles and the mask is positioned like a second skin. Tip: You can apply drenched cotton wool pads to ensure the skin contact of the mask around the eyes.
5. Leave the mask for approximately 20 minutes. The active ingredients are now released and penetrate the skin.
6. Then apply the cream.
While Oxynergy Paris strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients. Collagen, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, PEG-40 Sorbitan Peroleate, BHT.
Personalized skin care program. Does not contain paraffin. Does not contain silicon. Preservative free. Coloring free. Alcohol free.