Plasma Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic treatment to use plasma to eliminate excess skin. Low risk, minimal downtime and more affordable than surgery. With Plasma Fibro-blasting, you can offer your patients a full-face lift, get rid of excess skin around the eyes, improve scars, and diminish stretchmark’s and so much more. The treatment gives results after one session that could only be achieved with a surgical procedure.
WHAT IS PLASMA FIBRO-BLASTING?
Plasma, which is a small electrical arc generated when the atmospheric gas between the instrument tip and the skin is ionized. This arc on the surface of the skin causes the contraction, tightening and shortening of the skin fibers.
WHY OFFER PLASMA- FIBROBLASTING?
• Increase your revenue by adding the latest skin tightening procedure; each treatment costs about $500 per area.
• Offer long term results in comparison to other non-invasive procedures.
• The drastic results will create an increase of referrals from your patients.
WHAT DOES PLASMA-FIBROBLASTING TREAT?
• Upper eye lids
• Under eye skin
• Crow’s feet
• Nasolabial lines
• Jaw lift
• Stretch marks
• Abdominal laxity
• Acne scarring
• Mole removal
• Face lift
• Skin anatomy
• Effective client consultations
• Procedures and protocols
• Pre and post-procedure
• Technology review
• Device training
• Aesthetic techniques
• Safety and best practices
• Hands-on supervised training on live models
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE TRAINING AT AWST?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional.
• Small class sizes to maximize hands-on interaction.
• Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
• We will explain how to increase your revenue by adding the Plasma Fibro-blasting treatment to your practice.
• Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients.
• Hands-on with model provided
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• Ongoing support
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice
CALL FOR AVAILABLE DATES FOR TRAINING AT OUR FLORIDA FACILITY 954-973-5799!