PDO Thread-Lift Training: June 19th and 20th - 9:30 am - 4:00 pmMust have professional license. MD, DO, NP, PA, RN, Acu (Please check with your state board) PDO thread lifting procedure is a simple and effective procedure that yields immediate results. Performed using a topical and/or local anesthetic only.
Cost:$2,100.00 per person
About this experience
Implantation and positioning of the threads is quick and takes approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the number of areas being treated and the type of threads used. Two types of threads will be taught – free floating barbed threads and suspension or smooth threads. One treatment per area is typically required to achieve the desired effect, immediate visible results, and with continued improvement over the proceeding 3-6 month period.
Learn smooth and barbed PDO techniques for Face and Body. One Day Group Training with Hands-On and threads for practice included.
provides threads and teaches students with level 0 to a very advanced level:
• Soft, PDO Barbs (COG) Silhouette Lift
• PLLA Double Hearts
• Thread lift- PDO Soft, PDO Barbs (COG)
Why should you take the P.D.O Training at AWST?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
• Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
• How to combine with other treatments, benefits of treatment and contraindications
• Learn how to increase your revenue by adding P.D.O lifting treatments to your practice
• Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients
Why practice the P.D.O Thread lift?
PDO Facial Thread Lifting is:
• Quick, Minimally invasive treatment
• For people with aging facial features not ready for a surgical face lift
A thread lift can:
• Lift various areas of the face and body
• Tighten the general contours around the face and body
• Help create a sharper more V-shaped facial profile
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.
• USB Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Hands-on with model