PDO Threadlift: The Non-Invasive Facelift 9:30 am - 4:00 pm - January 10th and 11th2-day training Jan 10th and 11th. day. Must have a professional license. M.D, D.O, N.P, P.A, R.N, A.C.U (Please check with your state board) PDO thread lifting procedure is a simple and effective procedure that yields immediate results. Performed using a topical and/or local anesthetic only. Implantation and positioning of the threads are quick and take approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the number of areas being treated and the type of threads used.
Cost:$2,200.00 per person
About this experience
WHAT IS THE PDO THREAD LIFT?
The PDO Thread Lift is a treatment that lifts and tightens the laxity of the tissue, using threads made of Polydioxanone (PDO). The threads are introduced into the deeper layers of the skin.
Once introduced, your patients can expect:
• Instant skin lifting through mechanical effects.
• Cellular renewal, through collagen stimulation, and neovascularization to improve
skin texture, fine lines, and elasticity.
• Skin tightening, by contracting fat tissue.
HOW DOES THE PDO THREAD LIFT WORK?
Implantation and positioning of the threads are quick and take approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the number of areas being treated and the type of threads used. One treatment per area is typically required to achieve the desired effect, immediately visible results, and with continued improvement over the preceding 3-6 month period.
WHY OFFER THE P.D.O THREAD LIFT?
• Quick, minimally invasive treatment, with results your clients will love.
• Perfect for patients with aging facial features not ready for a surgical facelift.
• Lift various areas of the face and body.
• Tighten the general contours around the face and body.
• Help create a sharper more V-shaped facial profile.
• Increase your revenue by adding PDO lifting treatments to your practice.
• Two types of threads will be taught – free-floating barbed threads and suspension or smooth threads; PDO Soft, PDO Barbs (COG).
• PDO techniques for face and body.
• How to use PDO with other treatments.
• Pre and post procedures.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE P.D.O TRAINING AT AWST?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional.
• Small class sizes to maximize hands-on interaction.
• Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
• We will explain how to increase your revenue by adding a PDO treatment to your
• Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients.
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Hands-on with model provided
• Marketing assistance
• On-going support
READY TO REGISTER? Click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button to elevate your career to the next level.
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.