Microblading (2-day course)
Cost:$2,295.00 per person
About this experience
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, “microblading” is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, so you create hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
Why Learn Microblading?
• No Skincare License Required
• Fastest Growing Form of Cosmetic Tattooing and Permanent Makeup
• Create Additional Revenue Stream
You will need a Florida Tattoo License and a Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. Here is the link below to apply.
• 4 ink bottles in four most common shades (made in the USA)
• Ink rings
• Disposable Mascara wands (brush stray hairs)
• Tattoo skin with eyebrow shapes
• Alcohol swabs
• 10 disposable Microblading tools ( 2 different types of blades)
• Caliper (eyebrow measuring tool)
• Sticky ruler
• Razors (clean stray hairs)
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.