Microblading (2-day course)
Cost:$2,295.00 per person
About this experience
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, “microblading” is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, so you create hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
Why Learn Microblading?
• No Skincare License Required
• Fastest Growing Form of Cosmetic Tattooing and Permanent Makeup
• Create Additional Revenue Stream
You will need a Florida Tattoo License and a Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. Here is the link below to apply.
• 4 ink bottles in four most common shades (made in the USA)
• Ink rings
• Disposable Mascara wands (brush stray hairs)
• Tattoo skin with eyebrow shapes
• Alcohol swabs
• 10 disposable Microblading tools ( 2 different types of blades)
• Caliper (eyebrow measuring tool)
• Sticky ruler
• Razors (clean stray hairs)