Micro-Needling, Fractional and Needle Free Mesotherapy 9:30 am - 4:00 pmVogue magazine is calling micro-needling the next big thing in anti-aging! A- list celebrities, bloggers and beauty professionals have spoken out about their beauty secrets achieved with micro-needling treatments; instantly making it one of the hottest treatments in esthetics today. Learn the latest European techniques at A.W.S.T for skin resurfacing, anti-aging and hyperpigmentation and more...
Cost:$695.00 per person
About this experience
WHAT IS MICRO-NEEDLING & FRACTIONAL MESOTHERAPY?
Skin-needling or fractional mesotherapy (registered brand) is a form of collagen induction therapy using fine needles to create hundreds of microscopic, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. The micro-injuries stimulate the natural wound healing processes, resulting in cellular turnover, increased collagen and elastin production; therefore, reversing as well as preventing signs of aging. It is perfect for facial rejuvenation, stretch marks, scar treatments, hair loss and body firming.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENTS TO
• Receive your investment on your training back after one session with your client; treatment per session can be up to $500 profit.
• It helps to effectively absorb growth factors, vitamins and amino acids for impressive results that will keep your clients coming back for more.
• Treat multiple skin concerns using micro-needling including: hair restoration, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation/melasma, body firming (improve cellulite, skin elasticity), surgical and acne scarring.
• Short healing time and minimal discomfort during the healing time
• Suits all skin types
• Introduction and history of micro-needling
• How skin needling works
• Main advantages of skin needling
• Advantages over other therapies
• The latest clinical studies
• Skin anatomy
• Transdermal delivery and pathways with skin needling systems
• Treating acne, scarring, hyperpigmentation, aging skin and alopecia (hair loss)
• Fractional mesotherapy techniques
• Pre and post-treatment
• Differences between different devices
• Treatment and protocols for face and body
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE MICRO-NEEDLING TRAINING AT AW?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical and aesthetic practitioner.
• Small class sizes to maximize hands-on and one-on-one interaction.
• Get hands-on and master effective techniques for face, body, and hair.
• Learn about the benefits and the latest clinical studies.
• Learn how to combine with other treatments to get maximum results.
• Understand the various ways to deliver results using different needling devices.
• Feel confident explaining the contraindications and post-treatment instructions to your client.
• Learn how to increase your revenue by adding micro-needling to your practice.
• We will teach you how to advertise micro-needling and dominate the market.
• Hands-on with model
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• Ongoing support
READY TO REGISTER? Click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button to elevate your career to the next level.
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.