Micro-Needling, Fractional and Needle Free Mesotherapy March 9th 9:30 am - 4:00 pmVogue magazine is calling micro-needling the next big thing in anti-aging! A- list celebrities, bloggers and beauty professionals have spoken out about their beauty secrets achieved with micro-needling treatments; instantly making it one of the hottest treatments in esthetics today. Learn the latest European techniques at A.W.S.T for skin resurfacing, anti-aging and hyperpigmentation and more...
Cost:$695.00 per person
About this experience
What is Micro-Needling & Fractional Mesotherapy?
Skin-needling or fractional mesotherapy (registered brand) is a form of collagen induction therapy using fine needles to create hundreds of microscopic, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. The micro-injuries stimulate the natural wound healing processes, resulting in cellular turnover, increased collagen and elastin production; therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
What are the benefits of adding Micro-needling treatments to your practice?
• Receive your investment on your training back after one session with your client; treatment per session can be up to $500 profit.
• Helps to effectively absorb growth factors, vitamins and amino acids for impressive results
• Treat multiple skin concerns using micro-needling including: hair restoration, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation/melasma, body firming (improve cellulite, skin elasticity), surgical and acne scarring.
• Short healing time and minimal discomfort during the healing time
• Suits all skin types
More information about this class:
• Taught by a licensed medical practitioner.
• Get hands-on and master effective techniques for face, body and hair
• Learn about the benefits and the latest clinical studies
• How to combine with other treatments to get maximum results
• Difference between a micro-needling roller VS micro-needling pen device
• Contraindications and post treatment
• How to increase your revenue by adding micro-needling to your practice
• How to market and advertise micro-needling
The class includes:
• Hands-on with model
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• On going support
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.