EMS Body Sculpting (CALL FOR DATES) - USD 595
WHAT IS EMS BODY SCULPTING?
EMS body sculpting creates muscle contractions stronger than your client could ever achieve on your own! Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) is a non-invasive body contouring treatment that improves muscle building and fat burning. Since no surgery is required for these treatments, there is little to no expected downtime.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF EMS BODY SCULPTING?
• Non-invasive, no downtime – It is a non-invasive treatment that is safe.
- The procedure is quick and efficient – In each 30-minute session, you can achieve 20,000 contractions – the equivalent of 20,000 crunches/squats to strengthen and tone your inner core, sculpt your abs and glutes. You can expect an average of 16% muscle gain & 19% fat loss.
- FDA technology approved – FDA terms it as a safe procedure for strengthening the abdomen and buttocks in men and woman.
WHAT CAN YOU CHARGE?
Depending on your demographics and the area you are working on, you can charge anywhere from $500-$1,000 a session.
- EMS technology
- Patient evaluation
- How to incorporate with other treatments
- How to market your treatment.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY TRAINING AT AW?
- Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
- Learn how to increase your revenue by adding a EMS treatment to your practice.
- Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients.
Cutting edge technology
- On-going support.
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice