Dermaplaning Training: "The New Alternative to Microderm" 9:30 am - 4:00 pmGet hands-on and increase your profit with this non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation. Dermaplaning is one of the hottest and most requested exfoliation treatments in esthetics. Learn the latest protocols on how to infuse growth factors, amino acids, and peptides for instant results!
Cost:$595.00 per person
About this experience
WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning is a safe (provided the person performing it is properly trained) and highly effective physical exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells (stratum corneum) using a surgical blade leaving the skin immediately smooth and enhancing the absorption of products.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING DERMAPLANING TREATMENTS TO
• Because of the low cost of Dermplaning supplies, your return on investment will be upwards to 350%, making this a very profitable treatment.
• This treatment is highly effective in skin toning, clarifying and re-texturizing with instant results your clients will love.
• Allows infusion of growth factors, peptides and amino acids deep into the skin.
• Perfectly suited for all ages and skin types.
• History of Dermaplaning
• Microdermabrasion Vs Dermaplaning
• How to evaluate your patient for this treatment
• How to incorporate with other treatment
• How to market your treatment
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE DERMAPLANING TRAINING AT AW?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
• Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
• Learn new protocols for infusion of growth factors and vitamins.
• How to combine with other treatments, benefits of treatment and contraindications.
• Learn how to increase your revenue by adding a Dermaplaning treatment to your practice.
• Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients
• Dermplaning kit (covers the cost of your first 10 treatments)
• Hands-on with model provided
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• On-going support
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DERMAPLANING KIT?
• Scalpel handle
• Bio hazard container
• Disposable scalpels
• Samples for post treatment
READY TO REGISTER? Click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button to elevate your career to the next level.
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.