Advanced Trichological Hair Diagnosis and Treatment Solutions 9:30 am - 4:00 pmHair loss treatments represent the second largest segment of aesthetic procedures performed in the United States. Annual revenue for non-surgical hair loss treatments exceeds $3.5 billion and is expected to grow 5.7% each year through 2025. Spend the day at AW learning how to successfully analyze, diagnose and treat your patients. Leave with the confidence and skills to properly assess and gain successful outcomes your patients will love. Space is limited!
Cost:$995.00 per person
About this experience
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
Any professional who wants to gain more knowledge of hair loss and increase their profitability using different methods.
WHAT IS TRICHOLOGY?
Trichology is the science of the structure, function, and diseases of the human hair.
Trichology studies the diseases of the human hair and scalp, as well as the cause(s) and treatment of these disorders.
Trichology is perceived as the “bridge between cosmetology and dermatology.”
Why is the hair industry one of the best industries to be in for YOU? Because there is a BIG need in the industry.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• 50 million men in the U.S. suffer from male pattern baldness.
• 40% of women have visible hair loss by the time they are age 40.
• More and more people are having increasing concerns about their hair.
• Hair treatments require maintenance and several treatments; which allows you the opportunity to book future treatments.
• The hair market is not as competitive as other anti-aging modalities, allowing you to stand out it in the saturated market of anti-aging.
• Identification of hair conditions: Hamilton Norwood, Ludwig, Effluviums, and other
medical/ dermatological conditions.
• How to conduct a hair loss consultation and analysis based on personal history, lifestyle, genetic factors, and environmental conditions.
• How to maintain the quality of fiber of the hair.
• Identify hair loss and scalp problems- inflammatory conditions, excessive oil production, and hair texture problems.
• Understand why and how drugs are used to treat cancer, arthritis, and heart problems that cause hair loss.
• Learn about various treatments that are perfectly suited for all ages, male/ female.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE TRICHOLOGY TRAINING AT AWST?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed trichologist.
• Learn how to market hair loss treatments.
• There’s a high demand for hair treatments in the industry.
• Grow your confidence in providing a proper assessment with successful outcomes.
• Hands-on with model provided
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• Ongoing support
READY TO REGISTER? Click the ‘BOOK NOW’ button to elevate your career to the next level.
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.