PRP, Micro Needling & Hair Restoration Treatments Online Course - USD 495
Vogue magazine is calling micro-needling the next big thing in anti-aging! Celebrities, bloggers & beauty professionals have spoken out about their beauty secrets achieved with micro-needling treatments; making it one of the hottest treatments!
WHAT IS PRP?
- Starting with the extraction of a minimal amount of the patient’s blood, which is then placed in a centrifuge that spins down the blood separating the red blood cells from the platelet rich plasma.
- Platelets contain a high content of “growth factors” – proteins that help to heal injured tissue or damaged skin.
- The platelets release their growth factors which trigger surrounding cells to proliferate. Therefore stimulating repair and increasing volume and rejuvenating the skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRP?
- Boost fibroblasts and induce collagen production and elastin
- Formation of new skin cells
- Improvement in skin elasticity
- Achieving a more beautiful, youthful glow
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Learn how to use PRP to treat fine lines around lips, skin laxity of the neck, crow’s feet, hair growth on the scalp regeneration, stretch marks scar improvement.
- Contra-indications and protocols for treatment
- Approx. 25% of men who suffer with male pattern baldness begin the painful process before the age of twenty-one.
- By the age of 35, two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- By the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
NOT just a male disease, women actually make up 40% of American hair loss sufferers. A hair restoration client, IS A CLIENT FOR LIFE.
** Learn about restoration using PRP, Meso, LED & BioStimulation**
Hands-on experience available for only $199.00 to add to your online class
Kits available to get you started!
All sales are final for online courses. No refunds are issued for online courses once a sale is completed.It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.The information in our online course is for educational purposes only and is not intended to provide a medical diagnosis or substitute for medical advice. By purchasing this E-course and embarking on the exercises in it, you are assuming the risk of the treatments to your patients and yourself.Our online course is protected under United States and foreign copyrights.Our online course is intended solely for Users who are at least age 18 years of age or older. AW ADVANCED AESTHETIC TRAINING has sole right and discretion to determine whether to sell our online course to any individual and may cancel a purchase by any individual if they are not in compliance with licensing or regulations.
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice