Scalp Micropigmentation - 2 day online and 3 day classroom - Mar 11, 12 & 13th, 2019 - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This 5 day intensive course cover how to preform Scalp Micropigmentation. 2 days of the course will be taught online through an online portal where you will learn the anatomy of the skin and the scalp, healing process, your machine and how to set up and use it, proper placement of the pigmentation, different types of hairlines. You will have homework and it will need to be approved by our instructor. You will learn how to do this on both a man and a women. Models are provided. The next 3 days will be hands-on. As a SMP technician you can charge anywhere between $1000-$6000 per treatment! This makes it an extremely profitable service!
WHAT IS SMP?
SMP is a procedure that ink is implanted in between the epidermis and the dermis of skin on the scalp and replicates the look of real hair follicles. This procedure is great for both women with thinning hair for men that are seeking fuller looking hair or the look a freshly shaven head. You will feel more confident than ever before!
SMP is now much more affordable than traditional hair transplants and the results are natural and amazing!!
You will need a Florida Tattoo License and a Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. Here is the link below to apply.
IN 2019 WE ARE ENHANCING YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Digital handbooks, protocols, patient and office forms that you can access at any time.
- Classes taught by highly educated and skilled medical professionals.
- Ratio of trainers to students is less than 3:1
- Master your technique working on live models to get "real" hands-on experience.
- Lunch included with a full menu of options.
- Group setting with individual focus giving the feel of a semi-private training.
OUR EXPANDED CURRICULUM TO INCLUDE:
- In depth anatomy of the skin
- Individualized client programs.
- Incorporating latest technological advances to your office
- How to present professionally to new and existing clients
- How to increase closure rate with new clients
- How to expand your existing business