Microblading - 2 day intensive hands-on course - 9:30 am - 5:00 pm Kit Included ($350 value) - Feb 4th & 5th
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is a form of tattooing. Unlike a regular tattoo, “microblading” is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine, so you create hair-like strokes with the tool to mimic natural hairs in your brows.
WHY LEARN MICROBLADING?
- No Skincare License Required
- Fastest Growing Form of Cosmetic Tattooing and Permanent Makeup
- Create Additional Revenue Stream
You will need a Florida Tattoo License and a Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate. Here is the link below to apply.
- 4 ink bottles in four most common shades (made in the USA)
- Ink rings
- Disposable Mascara wands (brush stray hairs)
- Tattoo skin with eyebrow shapes
- Alcohol swabs
- 10 disposable Microblading tools ( 2 different types of blades)
- Caliper (eyebrow measuring tool)
- Sticky ruler
- Razors (clean stray hairs)