Micro-Needling, Fractional and Needle Free Mesotherapy Training 9:30 am - 4:00 pm - Dec 10th & Jan 21st
Vogue magazine is calling micro-needling the next big thing in anti-aging!
A-list celebrities, bloggers and beauty professionals have spoken out about their beauty secrets achieved with micro-needling treatments; instantly making it one of the hottest treatments in esthetics today.
Learn the latest European techniques at A.W.S.T for skin resurfacing, anti-aging and hyperpigmentation and more...
WHAT IS MICRO-NEEDLING & FRACTIONAL MESOTHERAPY?
Skin-needling or fractional mesotherapy (registered brand) is a form of collagen induction therapy using fine needles to create hundreds of microscopic, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin. The micro-injuries stimulate the natural wound healing processes, resulting in cellular turnover, increased collagen and elastin production; therefore reversing as well as preventing signs of aging.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING MICRO-NEEDLING TREATMENTS TO YOUR PRACTICE?
- Receive your investment on your training back after one session with your client; treatment per session can be up to $500 profit.
- Helps to effectively absorb growth factors, vitamins and amino acids for impressive results
- Treat multiple skin concerns using micro-needling including: hair restoration, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation/melasma, body firming (improve cellulite, skin elasticity), surgical and acne scarring.
- Short healing time and minimal discomfort during the healing time
- Suits all skin types
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CLASS:
- Taught by a licensed medical practitioner.
- Get hands-on and master effective techniques for face, body and hair
- Learn about the benefits and the latest clinical studies
- How to combine with other treatments to get maximum results
- Difference between a micro-needling roller VS micro-needling pen device
- Contraindications and post treatment
- How to increase your revenue by adding micro-needling to your practice
- How to market and advertise micro-needling
THE COST IS $350 FOR NON-STUDENTS AND $315 FOR NCEA CERTIFIED STUDENTS AND INCLUDES:
- Hands-on with model
- Treatment handbook
- Patient forms
- Marketing and advertising assistance
- On going support
- Pre and Post products
Call to register today or CLICK HERE to register now!