Plasma Fibro-Blasting 9:30 am - 4:00 pm - Jan 28th & 29th, 2019
Plasma Fibro-blasting is a revolutionary minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that requires no cutting of the skin and can be performed with a topical anesthetic.
Plasma, which is a small electrical arc generated when the atmospheric gas between the instrument tip and the skin is ionized.
This arc on the surface of the skin causes the contraction, tightening and shortening of the skin fibers. The results are a reduction in skin surface area thus improving the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, wrinkles and other skin imperfections. The visible results are similar to those seen with surgery, but without the need for a single cut or stitch.
Our 2 Day Training Consists Of:
- Skin Anatomy
- Pre and Post procedure
- Technology Review
- Device Training
- Aesthetic Techniques
- Procedures and Protocols
- Safety and Best Practices
- Hands on Supervised Training on Live Models
THE COST IS $3400.
IN 2019 WE ARE ENHANCING YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Digital handbooks, protocols, patient and office forms that you can access at any time.
- Classes taught by highly educated and skilled medical professionals.
- Ratio of trainers to students is less than 3:1
- Master your technique working on live models to get "real" hands-on experience.
- Lunch included with a full menu of options.
- Group setting with individual focus giving the feel of a semi-private training.
OUR EXPANDED CURRICULUM TO INCLUDE:
- In depth anatomy of the skin
- Individualized client programs.
- Incorporating latest technological advances to your office
- How to present professionally to new and existing clients
- How to increase closure rate with new clients
- How to expand your existing business