"The New Alternative to Microderm" 9:30 am - 4:00 pm Dec 17th & Feb 4th
Get hands-on and increase your profit with this non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation. Dermaplaning is one of the hottest and most requested exfoliation treatments in esthetics.
Learn the latest protocols on how to infuse growth factors, amino acids and peptides for instant results!
WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning is a safe (provided the person performing it is properly trained) and highly effective physical exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells (stratum corneum) using a surgical blade leaving the skin immediately smooth.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING DERMAPLANING TREATMENTS TO YOUR PRACTICE?
- Because of low cost for supplies, the professionals cost of treatment instantly helps them increase revenue
- This treatment is highly effective in skin toning, clarifying and re-texturizing with instant results your clients will love
- Perfectly suited for all ages and skin types
- Allows infusion of growth factors, peptides and amino acids deep into the skin
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE DERMAPLANING TRAINING AT AWST?
- Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
- Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
- Learn new protocols for infusion of growth factors and vitamins
- How to combine with other treatments, benefits of treatment and contraindications
- Learn how to increase your revenue by adding a Dermaplaning treatment to your practice
- Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE DERMAPLANING TRAINING?
- Dermaplaning kit
- Treatment handbook
- Patient forms
- Hands-on with model
- Dermaplaning Kit
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE DERMAPLANING KIT?
- Scalpel handle
- Bio hazard container
- Disposable scalpels
- Samples for post treatment
IN 2019 WE ARE ENHANCING YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Digital handbooks, protocols, patient and office forms that you can access at any time.
- Classes taught by highly educated and skilled medical professionals.
- Ratio of trainers to students is less than 3:1
- Master your technique working on live models to get "real" hands-on experience.
- Lunch included with a full menu of options.
- Group setting with individual focus giving the feel of a semi-private training.
OUR EXPANDED CURRICULUM TO INCLUDE:
- In depth anatomy of the skin
- Individualized client programs.
- Incorporating latest technological advances to your office
- How to present professionally to new and existing clients
- How to increase closure rate with new clients
- How to expand your existing business
The cost is $495 for non-students and $457 for NCEA Certified Students.