Pre & Post-Op Procedures 9:30 am - 4:00 pm - Dec 6th & Feb 18th
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WITH COSMETIC SURGERY CLIENTS?
Estheticians, Nurses and Doctors are natural allies in the field of cosmetic surgery. Estheticians perform both pre and post-operative treatments which accelerate healing, increase patient comfort, and improve appearance when dealing with Lipo Suction, Face lifts, Tummy Tucks, Buttock Enhancement BBL, Breast Augmentation/Reduction and Fat Transfer.
AW Advanced Skincare training will give you the tools to help you find your place in the world of cosmetic surgery. Properly preparing the skin and body prior to surgery allows the skin to be in optimal condition while post treatments promote the skin’s natural healing abilities by reducing swelling, improve circulation and stimulates the body’s immune system.
We teach professionals to become well-versed in pre and post treatments including the use of various devices and modalities to achieve great results. Class also includes identifying post-op warning signs from complications, home treatments and more.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Wound healing
- The Lymph system/Detoxification
- Indications and Contraindications of MLD
- Proper Hands-On Techniques for Face and Body
- Devices to Assist in Recovery
- Pre/Post Techniques for Aesthetic Procedures
- Cosmetic procedures effects on the body
- Tips to speed recovery
- At home treatments
IN 2019 WE ARE ENHANCING YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Digital handbooks, protocols, patient and office forms that you can access at any time.
- Classes taught by highly educated and skilled medical professionals.
- Ratio of trainers to students is less than 3:1
- Master your technique working on live models to get "real" hands-on experience.
- Lunch included with a full menu of options.
- Group setting with individual focus giving the feel of a semi-private training.
OUR EXPANDED CURRICULUM TO INCLUDE:
- In depth anatomy of the skin
- Individualized client programs.
- Incorporating latest technological advances to your office
- How to present professionally to new and existing clients
- How to increase closure rate with new clients
- How to expand your existing business