Ultra-Cavitation, Radiofrequency & Lymphatic Drainage Techniques - Feb 25th, 2019 - 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join us to learn about the most effective noninvasive treatment available in the market for body fat reduction and cellulite. After attending this training, you will be able to help your patient achieve immediate results.
YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY KNOW HOW TO:
- Incorporate this treatment in a medical setting under doctor supervision
- Combine different techniques of subcutaneous injection using mesotherapy injection for instant results.
- Advance your skills and knowledge in skin tightening and body shaping using a vacuum system.
SOME OF THE TOPICS WE WILL COVER IN THE CLASS:
- What is Cavitation?
- How Does Cavitation Work
- Cavitation Effects on the Body
- Types Of Radiofrequency
- Adipose Tissue
- Cellulite & Causes
- Combining Cavitation with Mesotherapy (Topical & Injected) in a Medical Setting
- Introduction to Vacuum Therapy & Techniques
- Medical Ingredients that Dissolve Adipose Tissue
- Pre & Post Care
- Supplementation, Nutrition and Lifestyle for best results
LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE TECHNIQUES
Manual Lymphatic Drainageﾠis the perfect bridge between esthetics and therapy.ﾠManual Lymphatic Drainageﾠdelivers relaxation, rejuvenation, detoxifyingﾠdrainage, elimination of metabolic waste, excess fluid and proteins while accelerating the flow of fresh oxygen and nutrients all to enhance healing and skin appearance. Performed with rhythmical movements using nothing but your fingertips to gentlyﾠguide the lymphatic fluid for the purpose of purification through elimination.
Great for swelling from weight gain, sinus trouble, headaches, swelling (edema) in any part of the body, tender cystic breasts, fatigue and chronic pain syndromes, skin and other infections, asthma and allergies, poor digestion, female problems, prostate issues, continued pain after injuries and surgeries and premature ageing.
No matter what point you are in your education, this class is a must in the field of esthetics for medical practitioners, estheticians, cosmeticians, and massage therapists if you want to advance your career.
THEORY AND HANDS-ON:
- Function of the Lymph System
- Mobilizing Lymph
- Lymphatic Vessels and Their Locations
- Clinical Case Studies
- Indications and Contraindications
- Different mechanical systems available on the market
- Proper coding and billing with Insurance Companies
IN 2019 WE ARE ENHANCING YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Digital handbooks, protocols, patient and office forms that you can access at any time.
- Classes taught by highly educated and skilled medical professionals.
- Ratio of trainers to students is less than 3:1
- Master your technique working on live models to get "real" hands-on experience.
- Lunch included with a full menu of options.
- Group setting with individual focus giving the feel of a semi-private training.
OUR EXPANDED CURRICULUM TO INCLUDE:
- In depth anatomy of the skin
- Individualized client programs.
- Incorporating latest technological advances to your office
- How to present professionally to new and existing clients
- How to increase closure rate with new clients
- How to expand your existing business