Laser Hair Removal and IPL Practice Course - USD 375
*This is a class for laser licensed professionals or if you are thinking about getting licensed*
WHY IS HAIR LASER REMOVAL POPULAR?
Each day, thousands of men and women look for ways to improve their appearance with no maintenance required when it comes to aesthetic treatments. Recent advances in laser hair removal technology have caused increased interest without downtown and minimal discomfort in laser hair removal treatments.
IPL LASER PROCEDURE:
IPL treatment target melanin and hemoglobin in the skin, releasing hyperpigmentation. IPL light waves also gently heat the deeper layers of skin that stimulates collagen production.
Learn how to treat effectively the following:
- Rosacea redness.
- Hyperpigmentation including liver or age spots and freckles
- Sun damage skin
HOW DO YOUR CLIENTS BENEFIT AND WHAT CAN YOU CHARGE?
- Minimal side effects. There are only a few minor side effects associated with laser hair removal or IPL treatment.
- Precision. Cosmetic lasers can target tissue/hair while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed. Each laser pulse takes a fraction of a second and can treat several hairs at the same time. The handheld device can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second.
- No ingrown hairs. Patients will not have to put up with painful ingrown hairs, razor burns or irritation.
- Effective. The results can be long lasting. In some cases, multiple treatments are needed to drastically reduce hair growth/pigmentation
- Fast. Laser treatments are performed fast and can be performed during your lunch break.
- Cost effective. The treatment is affordable, and given the results the procedure has, it is no surprise that it is still one of the most sought-after treatments by men and women.
- The average cost of laser hair removal, depending on the area goes anywhere from $99 to $250 per session.
- The average on IPL is $250.00 to $500.00
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE LASER HAIR REMOVAL & IPL TRAINING AT AW?
- Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical and aesthetic professionals.
- Learn how to increase your revenue by adding this treatment to your practice.
- Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients.
- Cutting edge technology
- On-going support
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice
Unsure if you can perform this treatment with your license? Call your medical board!