The aging process is the most talked about topic in the aesthetic industry. But instead of having another conversation about aging, at AW Aesthetics, we are having a LIVE dissection where you can view the aging process first hand. A facial cadaver dissection for anatomy training provides you an opportunity to understand the precise nature of human tissues along with their clinical and structural relationships.
WHAT IS THE ADVANCED FACIAL CADAVER DISSECTION TRAINING?
A facial cadaver dissection for anatomy training provides you an opportunity to understand the precise nature of human tissues along with their clinical and structural relationships.
The aging process is the most talked about topic in the aesthetic industry. But instead of having another conversation about aging, at AW Aesthetics, we are having a LIVE dissection where you can view the aging process first hand.
In the anti-aging industry, a course like this is NECESSARY for any aesthetic medical professional who wants to walk away with an in-depth understanding of the aging process.
• Microscopic view of the skin anatomy and understand how to perform aesthetic procedures safely (botox, fillers, lasers etc)
• View what bone loss, muscle loss, fat loss, and SMAS looks like through human dissection.
• Identify superficial muscles, superficial nerves, and other anatomical structures of the head and neck region.
• Analyze superficial blood vessels of the head and neck region.
• Learn the proper use of anatomical terms.
• Be able to identify and learn the significance of the muscles of mastication.
• Discuss the injection of needles and how aging can affect the placement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF TAKING THE ADVANCED FACIAL CADAVER COURSE COURSE?
• This class will be taught by a medical professional and experienced anatomist.
• Walk away with a new understanding of the aging process from a different perspective.
• Stand out from your competitors by confidently explaining the proper aging process to your clients.
WHAT DOES THIS TRAINING INCLUDE?
• Watch hands-on dissection on a cadaver
• Treatment handbook
• On going support
AWST’s cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to training will result in lost registration fees paid but may be applied toward another class if AWST approved. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable.
Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including not achieving the minimum number of registrants to meet our requirements to sponsor a class. Paid registration fees will be refunded in full for class cancellations. AWST is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice.
CALL FOR AVAILABLE DATES FOR TRAINING AT OUR FLORIDA FACILITY 954-973-5799!