Get hands-on and increase your profit with this non-traumatic method of skin rejuvenation. Dermaplaning is one of the hottest and most requested exfoliation treatments in esthetics. Learn the latest protocols on how to infuse growth factors, amino acids, and peptides for instant results!
WHAT IS DERMAPLANING?
Dermaplaning is a safe (provided the person performing it is properly trained) and highly effective physical exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure. Dermaplaning removes the outer most layers of dead skin cells (stratum corneum) using a surgical blade leaving the skin immediately smooth and enhancing the absorption of products.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ADDING DERMAPLANING TREATMENTS TO YOUR PRACTICE?
• Because of the low cost of Dermplaning supplies, your return on investment will be upwards to 350%, making this a very profitable treatment.
• This treatment is highly effective in skin toning, clarifying and re-texturizing with instant results your clients will love.
• Allows infusion of growth factors, peptides and amino acids deep into the skin.
• Perfectly suited for all ages and skin types.
• History of Dermaplaning
• Microdermabrasion Vs Dermaplaning
• How to evaluate your patient for this treatment
• How to incorporate with other treatment
• How to market your treatment
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THE DERMAPLANING TRAINING AT AW?
• Taught by a highly skilled licensed medical professional
• Get hands-on and master the technique to get instant results your clients will love!
• Learn new protocols for infusion of growth factors and vitamins.
• How to combine with other treatments, benefits of treatment and contraindications.
• Learn how to increase your revenue by adding a Dermaplaning treatment to your practice.
• Assistance with marketing your new treatment to your clients
• Hands-on with model provided
• Treatment handbook
• Patient forms
• Marketing and advertising assistance
• On-going support
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE DERMAPLANING KIT?
• Scalpel handle
• Bio hazard container
• Disposable scalpels
• Samples for post treatment
AWAAT cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Cancellations on Hands on experience in less than 3 days prior to training will result in loss of registration fee paid. Canceling/rescheduling class results in a 50% credit within 7 days from class date. No shows are NOT refundable. No refunds on online class purchases. Ongoing support is available over the phone, in person or virtual.
Is the client responsibility to complete the online course before having the private training in the facility (if applicable). Classes may be canceled or postponed due to circumstances beyond our control including students not completing the online course before arriving to the facility. AWAAT is not responsible for any lost travel fees or deposits due to cancellations. We appreciate your understanding with this matter.
It is the responsibility of every licensed professional to check with their state’s board for rules and regulations related to their professional scope of practice
CALL FOR AVAILABLE DATES FOR TRAINING AT OUR FLORIDA FACILITY 954-973-5799!