Ultra-Cavitation, Radio-frequency & Lymphatic Drainage
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Join us to learn about the most effective noninvasive treatment available in the market for body fat reduction and cellulite. After attending this training, you will be able to help your patient achieve immediate results.
You will successfully know how to:
- Incorporate this treatment in a medical setting under doctor supervision
- Combine different techniques of subcutaneous injection using mesotherapy injection for instant results.
- Advance your skills and knowledge in skin tightening and body shaping using a vacuum system.
Some of the topics we will cover in the class:
- What is Cavitation?
- How Does Cavitation Work
- Cavitation Effects On The Body
- Types Of Radiofrequency
- Adipose Tissue
- Cellulite & Causes
- Combining Cavitation with Mesotherapy (Topical & Injected) In
a Medical Setting
- Introduction to Vacuum Therapy & Techniques
- Medical Ingredients that Dissolve Adipose Tissue
- Pre & Post Care
- Supplementation, Nutrition and Lifestyle for best results
Lymphatic Drainage Techniques
Manual Lymphatic Drainageﾠis the perfect bridge between esthetics and therapy.ﾠManual Lymphatic Drainageﾠdelivers relaxation, rejuvenation, detoxifyingﾠdrainage, elimination of metabolic waste, excess fluid and proteins while accelerating the flow of fresh oxygen and nutrients all to enhance healing and skin appearance. Performed with rhythmical movements using nothing but your fingertips to gentlyﾠguide the lymphatic fluid for the purpose of purification through elimination.
Great for swelling from weight gain, sinus trouble, headaches, swelling (edema) in any part of the body, tender cystic breasts, fatigue and chronic pain syndromes, skin and other infections, asthma and allergies, poor digestion, female problems, prostate issues, continued pain after injuries and surgeries and premature ageing.
No matter what point you are in your education, this class is a must in the field of esthetics for medical practitioners, estheticians, cosmeticians, and massage therapists if you want to advance your career.
THEORY AND HANDS-ON:
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum capacity is six students and trainings fill up quickly, call us directly to reserve your seat 954-372-3898.
Price: $350 ; NCEA Certified Student Price: $385
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
WE ARE EXCLUSIVE USA DISTRIBUTORS of Oxynergy Paris & Fusion Meso
ENTRENAMIENTOS EN ESPANOL DISPONIBLES
Llamanos al 954-372-3898
AW Advanced Skincare Training © 2017. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Marketing by Neocami