1239 East Newport Center Dr. Suite #106 Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442
PRP and Micro-Needling Face, Body and Hair Loss
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
WHAT IS PRP?
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, involves harvesting platelets from the patient’s own blood and either inject or needle them into problem skin areas.
- Starting with the extraction of a minimal amount of the patient’s blood, which is then placed in a centrifuge that spins down the blood separating the red blood cells from the platelet rich plasma.
- Platelets contain a high content of “growth factors” – proteins that help to heal injured tissue or damaged skin.
- The platelets release their growth factors which trigger surrounding cells to proliferate. Therefore stimulating repair and increasing volume and rejuvenating the skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF PRP?
- Boost fibroblasts and induce collagen production and elastin
- Formation of new skin cells
- Improvement in skin elasticity
- Achieving a more beautiful, youthful glow
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Innovative and revolutionary approach in tissue regeneration
- Provide you with hands-on training through live demonstrations with a model.
(PLEASE NOTE: A nurse will be doing the blood withdraws)
- Learn how to use PRP to treat fine lines around lips, skin laxity of the neck, crow’s feet, hair growth on the scalp regeneration, stretch marks scar improvement.
- Contra-indications and protocols for treatment
- Approx. 25% of men who suffer with male pattern baldness
begin the painful process before the age of twenty-one.
- By the age of 35, two-thirds of American men will experience
some degree of appreciable hair loss.
- By the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly
NOT just a male disease, women actually make up 40% of American hair loss sufferers.
A hair restoration client, IS A CLIENT FOR LIFE.
** Learn about restoration using PRP, Meso, LED & BioStimulation**
SOME OF THE TOPICS DISCUSSED:
- Hair physiology, classifications, effective hair loss
- Identify early signs of hair loss and scalp disorders
- Future of cosmetic, medical and surgical treatments
- Learn about Growth Factors & their use
- Learn to customize formulas & numerous products on the
- Gene therapy
- Clinical efficacy of products on androgenic alopecia
- How to market your treatment
PLEASE NOTE: Maximum capacity is six students and trainings do fill up quickly, call us directly to reserve your seat 954-372-3898.
Price: $475 ; NCEA Certified Student Price: $425
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
WE ARE EXCLUSIVE USA DISTRIBUTORS of Oxynergy Paris & Fusion Meso
ENTRENAMIENTOS EN ESPANOL DISPONIBLES
Llamanos al 954-372-3898
AW Advanced Skincare Training © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Web Design & Marketing by Neocami